Save Money, Get Peace of Mind with Routine Maintenance
Garage door repair can be very expensive. Your garage door is the biggest, heaviest moving object in your home. Perhaps no other part of your home experiences as much wear and tear as your overhead garage door. The average garage door will go up and down more than a thousand times a year. When kept in good working order, it provides convenience and security. But a neglected door can not only become difficult to operate, but can also pose a significant safety risk to your family, especially your kids.
Stay Safe and Avoid Costly Garage Door Repair
We are proud to introduce the area’s first garage door maintenance plan, making it possible to avoid costly garage door repair by keeping your door safe and reliable with annual tune-ups. Our maintenance plan helps to prevent catastrophic failure by repairing or replacing the most vulnerable parts before they cause personal injury or damage leading to door failure.
The result? A professionally maintained door with worry-free operation, extending the life of your door for a fraction of a new door price.
- Maximize performance
- Minimize wear-and-tear
- Protect intricate parts
- Prevent problems before they occur
- Save money (vs. single call-outs)
OUR 21-POINT SERVICE and SAFETY PLAN:
Automatic Garage Door Opener
- – Perform UL 325 Safety Reverse Test
- – Inspect for proper operation
- – Adjust up and down force sensitivity
- – Tighten drive chain/belt as needed
- – Lubricate drive train and all sprockets
- – Check wiring and connections
- – Set up and down limits as needed
- – Remove cover and inspect all internal gears and belts
- – Check transmitter and wall stations for proper operation and range
- – Keypad and transmitter batteries are checked and replaced free (up to 2) if needed.
- – Check and adjust photo-eye alignment
- – Inspect, adjust and lubricate springs
- – Inspect spring mounting pad for cracks and splits
- – Inspect section condition
- – Inspect door alignment
- – Inspect and lubricate all rollers
- – Inspect and tighten hinges and hardware
- – Lubricate all bearings
- – Inspect cables for wear or damage
- – Inspect locks for proper operation
- – Inspect weather strip for wear or damage
Subscribers also receive the following benefits:
- – Priority customer status
- – 10% discount on purchase of parts and hardware recommended for replacement
- – 10% discount on purchase of new garage door and/or garage door opener
- – 10% discount on parts when a service call is required
- – Extended life of garage door equipment
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Normally $129 a year, we are offering our 21-POINT SERVICE and SAFETY PLAN at an introductory rate of $89 per year, which covers up to two (2) garage doors and garage door openers at the same residence. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Some restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
Our 21-POINT SERVICE and SAFETY PLAN offer is good in Central PA, including Blair, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Elk, and Jefferson counties, and in the Altoona, Bellefonte, Clearfield, DuBois, Lock Haven, Philipsburg Osceola, State College, St. Marys, Treasure Lake and Tyrone areas.